FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
About Our Lashes
It can last for 5 to 7 weeks until they fall out naturally like your natural lashes usually do. Depending on the individual lifestyle and proper Eyelash aftercare, some Eyelash Extensions can last even longer. Keeping your Eyelash Extensions clean and neat will extend the retention of the lashes.
No, they will not when they are done by a highly qualified Eyelash technician. Eyelash hairs grow in a cycle that includes three phases: Growing, Resting and Shedding. Your Lashes will cycle out itself every 30 to 60 days. It is normal to see Lash Extensions fall off together with our natural lashes when they shed because we attached lash fibres on it instead of on the skin. High quality medical grade eyelash glue is used so that the Extensions will not peel-off from natural lash while you’re having your them on.
It is recommended to have your touch-up done at 3 weeks from your Eyelash Extensions appointment. It can be earlier due to some special reasons such as being under the hot weather very often, frequently engaged in water-based exercises, improper aftercare or merely wanting to have a change in the design.
For Korean Classic Eyelash Extensions, it will take around 75 to 90 mins and Volume Eyelash Extensions will take around 90 to 120 mins including consultation. An Eyelash touch up session will take 60 mins on average.
- Longer and fuller lashes can brighten up your eyes, making you look more alert.
- Eyelash Extensions can also be used to alter eye shapes. For example, to lift up droopy corners of eyelids, or to improve the look for wide-set eyes.
- They help you save more time and effort, especially with the morning makeup routine. You can remove these make-up steps every morning: put on mascara, eyeliners and false eyelashes.
- Guarantee fuller, fluttering and darker lashes
- Long eyelashes boost your self-esteem/ confidence
- Eyelash Extensions don’t damage your natural lashes, as the materials used are super lightweight.
Dreamlash only uses premium high-quality Faux Mink Lashes, Silk Lashes and ultra-soft Sable Lashes. Additionally, brown color lashes are also available at Dreamlash.
- Be on time - Arrive 5-10 minutes earlier, as we want to give you the best result, not a rush one.
- No eye makeup - It’s recommended to come to your lash appointment without makeup, especially around the eye area.
- Prepare your mind - you are expected to lie down for a 60 - 90 minutes process. No blanket will be provided due to Covid-19, therefore do wear comfortable clothing and bring a jacket.
- Avoid drinking too much water as we don’t encourage visiting the washroom during treatment.
- Know what you want - we do consultation but having some ideas of your lash styles/designs preference will help us understand which Eyelash Extensions design most suitable to recommend you.
To ensure a safe and hygienic environment for both our staff and clients, we are taking the precautionary methods seriously, to provide our client with a proper and safe lash application procedure. Our lash artists wash and sanitize their hands between clients and wear a mask at all times. Our studios use disposable pillow covers and bed sheet covers for every customer. Tweezers are sterilized in between customers with medical grade disinfectant.
You’ll want to show up to your appointment with clean skin and no eye makeup especially mascara. In the event you need to wear some light makeup to the appointment, our lash artists will cleans your eye makeup with cotton and eye makeup removing micellar water.
You can apply eyeliner as usual as long as you clean them off well with a water-based eye make up remover. We advise not to apply mascara as they are not easy to clean off. The leftover mascara on the extensions could cause dirt accumulation leading to a possible eye infection.
Yes they certainly can! Be advised that lower lashes last about 2 to 3 weeks because it tends to rub against the upper Eyelash Extensions. The bonding area for lower lashes is lesser compared to upper lashes which caused the lower retention.
Yes you can! We advise customers to keep your newly done Eyelash Extensions away from water for the first 24 hours. This is to ensure the eyelash glue used is fully cured before they get exposed to water.
After 24 hours, with Dreamlash’s Eyelash Extension, you may wash your face and eye area as usual and continue with your daily lifestyle such as swimming, sauna or any exercises you like because our extension is waterproof and sweat proof.
With safe and advanced Eyelash techniques from Korea, Dreamlash’s Eyelash Extension ensures that you will feel 100% comfortable with these lashes on. The lashes that we used are soft and weightless. Furthermore, we have an alternative choice of eyelash glue for clients who have sensitive eyes.
- You should look out for well-trained Lash Artists who have experience with different types of lash extensions techniques.
- Ensure your Lash Artist is certified by a reputable training academy.
- Check for the Lash Artists / Brand reviews on Google or the salon’s social media platforms.
Dreamlash’s Lash Artists are trained at The Lash Academy and certified by Korea Eyelash Association.
- Stick to the Eyelash Aftercare tips as advised by the lash artist
- Avoid water for the first 24 hours
- Sleep on your back as much as possible
- Use oil-free makeup removal
- Avoid mascara and eyeliner if possible
- Avoid using eyelash curler
- Comb your lashes regularly with disposable lash spoolie
- Don’t pick or pull your lashes
- Use Eyelash Growth Serum to boost growth, length and nourishing
- Touch-up after 3 weeks