At Dreamlash Korea, we are concerned about our client’s needs. We respect our clients and understand that you are concerned about privacy. Therefore, we have a proper system in place that is intended to ensure that your personal information is handled safely and responsibly.
The term “Personal Data”, as used in this Policy, refers to any data (whether true or not, and whether by itself or when linked with other information that is accessible or likely to be accessible by Dreamlash Korea) that can be used to identify an individual and which is subject to the data protection provisions of the PDPA. Personal Data does not include information that has been aggregated or made anonymous such that it can no longer be reasonably associated with a specific person. In addition, data collected constituting an individual’s name, position or title, business telephone number, business address, business electronic mail address or business fax number and any other similar information about you (not provided by the individual solely for his personal purposes) may constitute business contact information which, unlike Personal Data, is not subject to the data protection provisions of the PDPA.
- What information do we collect?
- What do we use your information for?
- How do we protect your information?
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- Do we disclose any information to third parties?
- Your Consent
- Access, Correction and Complaints — Contact Us
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you register on our site of fill out a form.
When filling enquiry form or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, and/or contact. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
2. WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offering based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transaction
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features
3. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
4. DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operation our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our company policies, or protect ours or others right, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
5. DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES?
We shall not knowingly provide your personal details to any third party without your prior consent unless ordered to do so by a court or other governmental authority or agency. We seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
7. YOUR CONSENT